January 8, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Piper!

Birthday girl, trying to wake up!


Pink tricycle was a huge hit! Thanks Heather, Jay and Marlon!


2 year old close up! L.O.V.E this sweet face!


Jay, Heather and Marlon with Piper the princess!



it's a new baby doll!



yellow has always been Piper's favorite color!


yummy cake from ? ill fill that in later today!


John, Jay, Heather, Marlon and Piper!


Piper loves her Uncle Ralph and this train!


Piper and granny (age 86)playing music together!


Piper is the tallest girl in her "class" at school!


Happy, Happy Birthday Piper! You are the best thing that's ever happened to me! I really don't know how I lived before I met you! Life is full and busy with you at 2! You love to be into everything and seem to be in constant motion! Your teachers at school LOVE you to pieces!, even the director, Kerry, that had to walk you up and down the halls for two months cause you cried everyday! Now you march right in and wave bye to me as your walking toward the toys and your little friends! You are giving lots of hugs and blowing kisses too! The funniest thing you say right now is a long drawn out WEEEEELLLLLLL! You say it at just the right time and we have no clue where you learned this?! You will try about any food we put in front of you, but, would prefer chicken for every meal!

5 comments:

Always Learning said...

Hi Michelle,

This is Lori@Always Learning and I would like to send you Carol's book. Just send me your address at laalex2@aol.com. I think you will LOVE it!

Love,
Lori

Called to Foster Momma said...

Every time I see her little face I can't help but smile. I know she brings a tremendous amount of joy to your life.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Piper!

Ellery said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

My son's 2nd birthday in June will be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I can't wait!

Emily said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cookville is about 4 or 5 counties west from me. So were not to far from one another.. once you relocate.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh little Miss Piper is the CUTEST!!! I hope all is going well for you guys:)

hugs,
Kim